Most Cited (TOP 10) Articles Published in 2011-2013
---From Web of Science (SCI)
1. Zhu, W. L., Cui, L. H., Ouyang, Y., Long, C. F. and Tang, X. D. 2011. Kinetic adsorption of ammonium nitrogen by substrate materials for constructed wetlands. Pedosphere. 21(4): 454-463.
2. Ma, L., Yang, L. Z., Xia, L. Z., Shen, M. X., Yin, S. X. and Li, Y. D. 2011. Long-term effects of inorganic and organic amendments on organic carbon in a paddy soil of the Taihu Lake region, China. Pedosphere. 21(2): 186-196.
3. Min, J., Zhao, X., Shi, W. M., Xing, G. X. and Zhu, Z. L. 2011. Nitrogen balance and loss in a greenhouse vegetable system in southeastern China. Pedosphere. 21(4): 464-472.
4. Yuan, J. H., Xu, R. K., Wang, N. and Li, J. Y. 2011. Amendment of acid soils with crop residues and biochars. Pedosphere. 21(3): 302-308.
5. Zied, D. C., Minhoni, T. A., Kopytowski-filho, J., Barbosa, L. and Andrade, C. N. 2011. Medicinal mushroom growth as affected by non-axenic casing soil. Pedosphere. 21(2): 146-153.
6. Zhang, H. M., Yang, X. Y., He, X. H., Xu, M. G., Huang, S. M., Liu, H. and Wang, B. R. 2011. Effect of long-term potassium fertilization on crop yield and potassium effciency and balance under wheat-maize rotation in China. Pedosphere. 21(2): 154-163.
7. Li, X. H., Zhang, Z. Y., Yang, J., Zhang, G. H. and Wang, B. 2011. Effects of Bahia grass cover and mulch on runoff and sediment yield of sloping red soil in southern China. Pedosphere. 21(2): 238-243.
8. Lichner, L., Eldridge, D. J., Schacht, K., Zhukova, N., Holko, L., Šír, M. and Pecho, J. 2011. Grass cover influences hydrophysical parameters and heterogeneity of water flow in a sandy soil. Pedosphere. 21(6): 719-729.
9. Upadhyay, S. K., Singh, J. S. and Singh, D. P. 2011. Exopolysaccharide-producing plant growth-promoting rhizobacteria under salinity condition. Pedosphere. 21(2): 214-222.
10. Mudhoo, A. and Garg, V. K. 2011. Sorption, transport and transformation of atrazine in soils, minerals and composts: A review. Pedosphere. 21(1): 11-25.